High throughput flow cytometry for multifactorial evaluation of novel therapeutic candidates using an innovative In vitro immuno-oncology screening platform
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
Understanding the deeper complexities of the immune system is critical to providing insights into immune based therapeutic candidates and their functioning. IntelliCyt’s iQue Screener PLUS platform is a high throughput suspension cell screening platform that facilitates simultaneous assessment of multiple parameters such as cell health and function from multiple cell types in a single well, while using minimal sample volumes. With this capability, more powerful assays can be developed to look at multiple endpoints and generate more correlative data from precious samples.
This webinar featured two talks:
- An overview of how researchers at Horizon Discovery utilise the Intellicyt’s iQue Screener PLUS platform to deliver rich datasets for clients to aid compound screening, target validation and mechanism of action studies. It highlights the benefits of utilising iQue Screener PLUS platform over more traditional screening approaches
- Highlights of IntelliCyt’s iQue Screener PLUS platform and how it is transforming immuno-oncology development with its high throughput flow-based analysis and intuitive ForeCyt® Software. A brief overview of the ForeCyt Software workflow experience and upcoming features that will impact applications in immuno-oncology
Simon Scrace, Manager – Immunology and Assay Services, Horizon Discovery
Dr. Simon Scrace received his Pd.D in Radiation Oncology from the University of Oxford before joining Horizon Discovery as a Senior Scientist in the Assays and Screening group. Simon transitioned to the immunology group before taking up his current position as the Manager of Immunology and Cell-based Assays at Horizon Discovery. Simon works closely with a broad range of clients to deliver bespoke high throughput assay solutions to answer a variety of immunology and immune-oncology research questions.
Joseph Zock, Senior Director of Product Management, IntelliCyt, A Sartorius Company
Joseph M. Zock is the Senior Director of Product Management at IntelliCyt, A Sartorius Company. Previously, he was the Cellomics Market Segment Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific where he developed and championed High Content Screening (HCS) as a new tool for drug discovery. Before that he was a screen developer at Eli Lilly and a molecular biologist at the University of Pittsburgh Medical School. Joe holds seven patents and has published several papers and book chapters on High Content approaches.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!