Booklet: InCELL Pulse™ Target Engagement Kinase Reference Set
Monitoring cellular drug permeability and target engagement enables assessment of compound efficacy and confirmation of mode of action. InCELL Pulse target engagement assays provide the ability to confirm compound cell entry and target engagement while overcoming limitations of current target engagement assays…
Monitoring cellular drug permeability and target engagement enables assessment of compound efficacy and confirmation of mode of action. InCELL Pulse target engagement assays provide the ability to confirm compound cell entry and target engagement while overcoming limitations of current target engagement assays. These simple binding assays require no target-specific chemical tracer or antibody reagents and provide a convenient solution when functional assays are difficult or unavailable. Additionally, these assays are designed for screening inhibitors, validating hits identified in biochemical assays, measuring cellular EC50 values, and ranking compounds – all in the cellular environment.
InCELL Pulse has been successfully applied to rapidly measure quantitative cellular target engagement potency values for inhibitors of diverse protein classes, including kinases, methyltransferases, and hydrolases. This reference set booklet demonstrates the broad utility for InCELL Pulse across the human kinome, where we have validated assays for kinases from seven of the eight phylogenetic groups.
This Booklet is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Using bioactivity profiling to support the progression of phenotypic hits
- Q&A: Implementing ADCC assays in QC: when donor variability isn’t an option
- Implementing ADCC assays in QC: When donor variability isn’t an option
- Drug Target Review – Issue #3 2017
- Skin toxicity mechanisms associated with mGluR5 negative allosteric modulators