Product hub: The Thermo Scientific™ CellInsight™ CX7 LZR High Content Analysis System
Introducing the Thermo Scientific™ CellInsight™ CX7 LZR High Content Analysis System: the only imaging and analysis platform for advanced performance in screening and analysis.
Since the launch of ArrayScan High Content Analysis (HCA) readers in 1999, over 1,000 peer-reviewed cellomics publications attest to the legacy of innovation in high content analysis that continues with the introduction of the Thermo Scientific CellInsight CX7 LZR High Content Analysis Platform.
The CellInsight CX7 LZR HCA Platform is a fast, laser-based, automated cellular imaging and analysis system for quantitative microscopy and phenotypic screening. It’s designed to provide the sensitivity and speed that’s needed for emerging assays, such as 3D spheroid and organoid imaging.
This product hub is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Expert view: Three-dimensional cell cultures as predictive tools in early drug discovery
- Application Notes supplement 2018
- Application note: Sensitive fluorometric quantification of DNA in microplate format
- Application note: Integrated biologics – Enabling high-throughput drug discovery at Amgen with Thermo Fisher™ Platform for Science™ Software
- Application note: A complete next-generation sequencing workflow for circulating cell-free DNA isolation and analysis