Application Note: Full-length, single-cell RNA-seq with the SMARTer™ ICELL8® Single-Cell System
Posted: 6 September 2018 | Takara Bio | No comments yet
The data presented in this application note demonstrates how SMARTer ICELL8 Single-Cell System can be used to generate high-quality RNA-seq libraries that provide full-length transcript sequence information from hundreds of single cells in parallel…
Our method for full‑length single-cell RNA-seq using the SMARTer ICELL8 system enables users to perform all reactions required for Illumina NGS library preparation in the SMARTer ICELL8 chip, including cDNA synthesis and PCR amplification, so that the output from the chip is a sequencing-ready library. Along with incorporating SMART template-switching technology to ensure production of high-quality cDNA, our method enables various single-cell analyses to be performed with high sensitivity and reproducibility.
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Providing new hope for rare disease using non-viral gene therapy
- The promise of cell therapy: scaling up a new treatment paradigm for hearing loss
- Challenges and opportunities: lessons learned in developing potential gene therapy cures
- Leveraging a dual technology platform to develop gene therapies for a range of rare diseases
- Drug Target Review Cell & Gene Therapy ebook