Whitepaper: Evaluating the impact of error rate on productivity and cost savings in synthetic DNA fragments
Surveys and interviews with researchers revealed that less hands on time, an easy-to-use method and a high cloning success rate are important factors to consider to evaluate technologies and vendors for synthetic DNA. To address these needs, we developed Invitrogen™ GeneArt™ High-Q Strings™ DNA Fragments.
These DNA fragments are made using our cutting-edge microchip DNA synthesis platform, resulting in superior accuracy for uncloned DNA fragments. To demonstrate the benefits of this technology, we compared these GeneArt fragments to DNA fragments from two different suppliers and found that the GeneArt technology brings about a 60 percent reduction in cloning effort with up to 30 percent cost savings.
Related content from this organisation
- Using integrative biophysical approaches to understand GPCR regulation by β-arrestins
- Synthetic biology is ready for the therapeutic limelight
- Advancing novel biotherapeutics based on synthetic biology
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Application note: Advancing CAR T-cell therapy with CTS TrueCut Cas9 Protein