Article: Pharma’s response to COVID-19: What’s next?
COVID-19 has affected nearly every Pharma industry. The development of a vaccine is challenging the world’s finest researchers and clinicians.
Clinical trials are underway to develop a vaccine and identify potential therapeutics, but management of the virus continues to bewilder the world’s finest researchers and clinicians. As a result, many of the social-distancing measures intended to prevent spread remain firmly in place, significantly altering the way life is lived and business is conducted.
Related content from this organisation
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Assays for protein degradation therapeutics to accelerate undruggable proteome discoveries
- Lab automation market set to increase at CAGR of seven percent
- Brochure: Biologics workflow solutions brochure
- Brochure: Viral research solutions