Article: Pharma’s response to COVID-19: What’s next?
COVID-19 has affected nearly every Pharma industry. The development of a vaccine is challenging the world’s finest researchers and clinicians.
Clinical trials are underway to develop a vaccine and identify potential therapeutics, but management of the virus continues to bewilder the world’s finest researchers and clinicians. As a result, many of the social-distancing measures intended to prevent spread remain firmly in place, significantly altering the way life is lived and business is conducted.
Related content from this organisation
- Article: Pharma’s response to COVID-19: What’s next?
- ebook: High-content analysis and infectious disease
- Establishing Alpha CETSA HT in primary screening
- Label-free array system market to be worth $1,600 million by 2025, study finds
- Webinar highlights: Harmonising drug-target binding data analytics on a single platform