Biomarkers In-Depth Focus 2017
Drug developers sometimes think of imaging as an emerging discipline. But John Waterton, Paul Hockings, Juliana Maynard and Caleb Roberts explain how imaging biomarkers are transforming drug development. Francesco Gatto and Jens Nielsen, from the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden, discuss moving towards systems biomarkers for cancer diagnosis…
Included in this Biomarkers In-Depth Focus:
- How imaging biomarkers are transforming drug development
with John C Waterton, Paul D Hockings, Juliana Maynard and Caleb Roberts – University of Manchester; Bioxydyn Ltd; Alderley Imaging Ltd; and Antaros Medical AB
- Towards systems biomarkers for cancer diagnosis
with Francesco Gatto and Jens Nielsen – Department of Biology and Biological Engineering; Chalmers University of Technology
This Biomarkers In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!