Cisbio Bioassays Toolbox products and services
A comprehensive line of ready-to-use HTRF toolbox reagents labeled with HTRF fluorescent dyes for studying molecular interactions using time-resolved fluorescence energy transfer…
Toolbox reagents include Europium and Lumi4®-Terbium cryptates, as well as XL665 and d2 labeled anti-tag antibodies, streptavidins, anti-immunoglobulin antibodies, lectins and other affinity system reagents for use depending on the specific assay. A wide range of assays has been developed with these reagents, including protein:protein interactions, nuclear receptor assays, ligand binding, and enzymatic assays.
Benefit from unlimited flexibility for your assay development:
- Tools to support any tag, any configuration
- Add-and-read format for all throughput needs
- Validated on numerous target configurations
- Labeling kits and custom labeling services available for coupling untagged proteins directly
Custom labeling and assay development services are also available to help meet your research needs.
Related content from this organisation
- Cisbio Bioassays
- Guide: Protein-protein interaction assay now made easy with this complete user’s guide
- Cisbio Bioassays Kinases – A comprehensive platform of assays and reagents for evaluating kinase activity
- Cisbio Bioassays Toolbox products and services
- Cisbio Bioassays EPIgeneous™ biochemical and cellular assays