Video: PerkinElmer signals lead discovery
Quickly gain new insights into chemical and biomolecular research data. Featuring guided search and analysis workflows and dynamic data visualisations.
For small molecule chemistry:
- Perform compound series analysis to identify R-groups of interest.
- Leverage Maximum Common Scaffold and Matched Pair Analysis to identify components that drive activity and/or ADME properties.
- Easily visualize monomer changes in the biological sequences in the 3D structure of the biological molecule.
- Immediately fill aggregated SAR tables using the assay types you select on the fly.
- Easily identify similar biological molecules that succeeded or failed during the scale up process and looked for trends amongst the manufacturing data.
- Make better selections for constructs, strains, and growth conditions to improve the likelihood of manufacturing success.
- BLAST search to find molecules of interest and their related results.