Rapid identification and characterisation of Affimer technology
About this webinar
This webinar recording features a presentation by Avacta Life Sciences’ Chief Technology Officer Dr Matt Johnson. In it, he discusses Affimer® technology, a novel antibody mimetic and powerful antibody alternative. Plus:
- Why Affimer technology has a number of key benefits over other affinity reagents.
- How Avacta uses the IntelliCyt iQue device in its screening process.
- A case study using Affimer technology to inhibit PD-L1, an immune check point protein expressed by tumor cells to trick t-cells into not destroying them.
This webinar was provided by Avacta Life Sciences
Our mission is to create a high quality, powerful set of tools to help Life Scientists accelerate the understanding of biology and disease and to help them apply these advances to diagnosis and treatment.
At Avacta Life Sciences we have developed the Affimer® , a revolutionary new alternative to antibodies and aptamers. Based on a small protein scaffold that can be engineered to bind with high specificity and affinity to a wide range of protein targets, Affimer reagents are engineered affinity proteins that are set to revolutionise the reagents market.
Affimer technology can be used for a wide range of applications in diagnostics, drug / biomarker discovery and biotech research & development. They can also act as therapeutic agents.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!