Assessing neurological ion channel therapeutic and liability targets
Ion channel modulation provides an opportunity for therapeutic intervention to treat neurological disorders. However, unintended interference also presents risk in disruption of normal CNS function and potential therapeutic liabilities.
This webinar explores neurological ion channel therapeutic and liability targets, featuring four subtypes of NMDA receptors. We also discuss the rationale and options for assessment of therapeutic compounds on panels of CNS ion channels for evaluating their risk for CNS liabilities.
- Luke Armstrong, PhD, Associate Director, Cell Molecular Biology, Charles River
- Nikolai Fedorov, PhD, Principal Scientist, Charles River
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!