Evaluating immunotherapeutic approaches with large scale functional assays for immuno-oncology
High content functional assays that can monitor parameters such as membrane integrity, cytokine release, and more, are critical to understanding target cell response to immunotherapies and allow for rational design of improved therapies.
This webinar highlights:
- Challenges posed by current methods to screen the efficacy of immunotherapies
- The need for high content robust tools to evaluate current immunotherapeutic approaches such as adoptive cell therapy, checkpoint blockade etc.
- The ability of the iQue Screener PLUS platform to acquire single-cell data on multiple biological readouts in a quantitative, high-throughput fashion and better understand functional efficacy of immuno-oncology therapies
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!