Product hub: Drive your drug discovery with an enhanced live cell metabolic assay platform
The Agilent Seahorse XF Pro platform features pharma-oriented workflow solutions with advanced experimental design and analysis tools, enabling you to detect rapid, real‑time changes in cellular bioenergetics.
How is this done? Seahorse XF technology measures the oxygen consumption (OCR) and extracellular acidification rate (ECAR) of live cells in a 96-well format. OCR and ECAR are key indicators of mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis as well as adenosine triphosphate (ATP) product rate. Together, these measurements provide a systems-level view of cellular metabolic function in cultured cells and ex vivo samples.
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: Drive your drug discovery with an enhanced live cell metabolic assay platform
- Fighting HIV: could antibodies be the answer?
- Developing a broadly neutralising antibody therapeutic to combat SARS-CoV-2
- Drug Target Review Antibodies ebook 2021
- Product hub: Streamlined profiling and quantitation of sialic acids for biotherapeutic glycoproteins