Under the microscope: Unveiling a next-generation imaging system with deep learning technology
The ImageXpress Confocal HT.ai High-Content Imaging System combines premium hardware technology with a self-learning software analysis workflow for increased signal and ultra-fast 3D organoid screening.
Molecular Devices, a leading provider of high-performance life science technology, has globally launched its next-generation, high-content imaging system.
Built on the success of the company’s flagship model, the ImageXpress Confocal HT.ai High- Content Imaging System is designed to help researchers advance phenotypic screening of three-dimensional (3D) cell models, such as organoids. The new system offers faster image acquisition and multiplexing flexibility with high-performance lasers. Image analysis with machine learning enables researchers to quickly uncover new insights that are provable and repeatable with clear, accurate data.
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices