Application note: Fast track antibody discovery
Learn more about an emerging high-throughput method for identifying and isolating rare cells secreting antigen-specific antibodies.
Antibody-derived biologics have become a major class of modern medicine, particularly in the fight against cancer and autoimmune diseases. Highly efficacious immunoglobulin-based drugs have been developed naturally via the antibody-producing B cells of the mammalian immune system, although finding rare cells with the right characteristics has always been challenging.
Please complete the form below in order to download this application note:
Related content from this organisation
- Case Study: Optimising upstream bioprocessing in cell line development
- ebook: Accelerating antibody discovery
- Application note: Reliable Single Cell Cloning with Advanced Microfluidic Dispensing
- Expert view: Advancing antibody discovery with picodroplet technology
- Application note: Fast track antibody discovery