Case Study: Optimising upstream bioprocessing in cell line development
Read how Cyto-Mine® has helped improve overall efficiency and productivity in cell line development at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies.
As new biologics are being tested and approved faster than ever before, the demand for the development and production of biotherapeutics is at an all-time high. At Sphere Fluidics, we understand the need to create efficient production processes in upstream bioprocessing to fulfil this growing demand.
However, how can scientists working in Cell Line Development develop high yielding, stable cell lines within shortened timeframes while maintaining product quality?
Cyto-Mine® incorporates single cell isolation, analysis and selective screening of high-expressing single cells producing high quantities of target protein from a transfected cell pool, as well as cell imaging and dispensing, all into one automated platform. This platform provides an efficient, robust one-step cloning strategy that easily integrates into cell line development workflows.
In this case study you will learn how a forward-thinking CDMO uses Cyto-Mine® to remove the limitations of traditional approaches and accelerate cell line development by 50 percent.
Related content from this organisation
- Expert view: How automation can improve cell stability and productivity in cell line development
- Case Study: Optimising upstream bioprocessing in cell line development
- ebook: Accelerating antibody discovery
- Application note: Reliable Single Cell Cloning with Advanced Microfluidic Dispensing
- Expert view: Advancing antibody discovery with picodroplet technology