Application note: Laser technology for high-content imaging and analysis
Posted: 14 May 2019 | Thermo Fisher Scientific | No comments yet
Introducing the CellInsight CX7 LZR High-Content Analysis Platform – an updated version of our CellInsight CX7 instrument with advanced laser technology.
Since the introduction of Thermo Scientific™ high-content imaging and analysis systems in 1999, over 1,000 peer-reviewed publications attest to Thermo Fisher Scientific’s legacy of innovation in high-content screening (HCS) and high-content analysis (HCA). This legacy continues with the introduction of the Thermo Scientific™ CellInsight™ CX7 LZR High-Content Analysis Platform, an updated version of our CellInsight CX7 instrument with advanced laser technology.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Evaluation of hepatic function in 3D culture
- Application note: Hypoxia measurements in live and fixed cells
- Application note: High-throughput imaging and analysis of spheroids
- Application note: Oxidative Stress Measurements Made Easy
- Application note: Understanding Cell Death by High Content Analysis
Drug Discovery, Screening, Stem Cells, Target Molecule
High Content Analysis from ThermoFisher Scientific