Application note: Oxidative Stress Measurements Made Easy
Oxidative stress results from an imbalance between production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and the ability of cells to scavenge them. ROS play an important role in the progression of several diseases including inflammation, atherosclerosis, aging and age-related degenerative disorders.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Evaluation of hepatic function in 3D culture
- Application note: Hypoxia measurements in live and fixed cells
- Application note: High-throughput imaging and analysis of spheroids
- Application note: Oxidative Stress Measurements Made Easy
- Application note: Understanding Cell Death by High Content Analysis