Whitepaper: Cubis® II pharma compliant by design
Sartorius Cubis® II is designed to follow US FDA data integrity principles that require data to be accurate, legible, contemporaneous, original and attributable.
The Cubis® II balance series was designed for customizable modularity, which means the user can choose from many hardware and software options for thousands of different configurations. Choose from among 45 weighing modules, seven draft shields, two display and control units, and five software packages, including more than 60 software Apps.
Related content from this organisation
- Engineering cell lines for rare disease research and precision therapeutics
- Sartorius Launches the Octet® SF3 SPR System, Strengthening its Leadership in Advanced Label-Free Bioanalytics
- The growth of cell line development
- Ensuring the safety and efficacy of biologics products
- Human biopsies in nanofibrillar cellulose hydrogel – a novel method for long-term tissue culture