Application note: High-throughput pathogen detection using a novel MagMAX kit and OpenArray technology
Techniques for determining the presence of specific pathogens range from culture, viral plaque,and ELISA assays to more recently developed molecular techniques such as PCR and sequencing. Despite providing tremendous value, many of these methods are labor intensive and time consuming. Recently, pathogen detection methods have evolved to include nucleic acid–based tests using Openarray technology.
Related content from this organisation
- Using integrative biophysical approaches to understand GPCR regulation by β-arrestins
- Synthetic biology is ready for the therapeutic limelight
- Advancing novel biotherapeutics based on synthetic biology
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Application note: Advancing CAR T-cell therapy with CTS TrueCut Cas9 Protein