Application note: High-throughput pathogen detection using a novel MagMAX kit and OpenArray technology
Techniques for determining the presence of specific pathogens range from culture, viral plaque,and ELISA assays to more recently developed molecular techniques such as PCR and sequencing. Despite providing tremendous value, many of these methods are labor intensive and time consuming. Recently, pathogen detection methods have evolved to include nucleic acid–based tests using Openarray technology.
Related content from this organisation
- Video: ESHG 2019 conference discussion panel: automated sample preparation
- Video: Overview of the KingFisherTM instruments
- Application note: High-throughput pathogen detection using a novel MagMAX kit and OpenArray technology
- Application note: Sensitive detection of viral nucleic acids
- Application note: Metagenomic analysis of the human microbiome