Application note: Effect of perfluorinated alcohols in impurity analysis for synthetic oligonucleotides
Improved reliability to synthetic routes coupled with new drug delivery technologies has given a heightened level of interest in these clinically interesting targets. However, characterisation of oligos, specifically by ion-pair reversed phase liquid chromatography (IP-RPLC), can be quite challenging.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: The effect of column hardware on the analysis of synthetic oligonucleotides by LC-MS
- Application note: Effect of temperature on single stranded oligonucleotide analysis
- Application note: Effect of perfluorinated alcohols in impurity analysis for synthetic oligonucleotides
- Application note: Effect of alkylamine based Ion-pairing reagents in analysis of siRNA
- Application note: Comparison of fully porous and superficially porous particles for the analysis of synthetic oligonucleotides