e-Book: Get the advantage with proven Ab discovery solutions
In this eBook you will learn how to shorten cell line development time and deliver stable clones with higher affinities and expression levels….
Critical steps in the antibody discovery and scale-up process can be a challenge, but high-quality monoclonal antibodies are within your reach.
Download your free eBook from Molecular Devices and see how you can shorten cell line development time and deliver stable clones with higher affinities and expression levels.
Your free copy includes links to application notes, videos, posters and your fellow researchers’ success stories on:
- Target validation
- Hit identification
- High-throughput cell screening and selection
- Quality control for scale up
This e-book is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices