App Note: Fluorescent bacterial colony selection
Discover how to pick desired microbial colonies early while reducing downstream processing with fluorescence-based colony picking…
Pick desired microbial colonies early while reducing downstream processing with fluorescence-based colony picking.
In this application note you will learn how Molecular Devices’ QPix™ 400 Series of Microbial Colony Pickers significantly reduces downstream processing time by enabling phenotypic selection of unique colonies based on the levels of fluorescent protein expression.
Potential applications include:
- Tracking of protein folding
- Monitor protein secretion in vitro
- Library mutational screening for enzyme evolution
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- High-throughput 3D cell migration assays in organ-on-a-chip technologies
- Application note: GxP regulated industry assessments of SoftMax Pro Software and microplate readers
- Video: Empower your electrophysiology studies using new Axon pCLAMP 11 software
- On-demand webinar: An AI-based approach to phenotypic characterisation of neuronal cells
- Application note: High-content phenotypic profiling using the cell painting assay