eBook: Detect Nucleic Acids and Proteins Like a Pro
Download your free eBook to discover novel assays to advance your nucleic acid and protein detection…
Accurate and sensitive detection of nucleic acids and proteins is critical in many experiments. Download your free eBook to discover novel assays to advance your nucleic acid and protein detection, all of which are supported by Molecular Devices’ SpectraMax® microplate readers.
Discover application highlights including:
- Sensitive fluorescence-based quantitation of small DNA samples
- Rapid and convenient quantitation of cell growth
- Quick and sensitive detection of proteins in microplate format with wide dynamic range
- Automatic correction for variable microplate well volumes for more accurate results
This e-book is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices