Poster: Verification of Monoclonality for Cell Line Development
Monoclonality verification can be performed via white light imaging, however debris, dust, and air bubbles can make it difficult and time consuming to identify single cells, which may cause high value clones to be discarded.
In this poster you will discover a fluorescent method for identifying monoclonal CHO-S cells. By using fluorescence to identify cells, monoclonality verification is easier and more conclusive than using white light imaging or microscopy alone, so you can develop novel therapeutics faster.
Download the poster for data and methods on:
- Enhanced image quality of cells in white light and fluorescence channels
- Rapid selection of high growing clones
- Automated identification of single cells
This poster is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model