Whitepaper: Buying a digital informatics system for your R&D?
Examining existing R&D processes with a consolidated approach enables the stop of disjointed workflows to engage on the digitisation journey.
R&D involves a wide spectrum of activities and data management needs, vendors have developed a variety of digital informatics systems. Every system has areas it excels at and areas it cannot fulfill, and companies may adopt several stand-alone informatics systems from vendors that do not cross-communicate. To adopt an effective digital informatics tool, it is important to find opportunities to integrate the existing R&D processes with the system to create a more seamless workflow.
Related content from this organisation
- An integrated vaccination approach to neurodegeneration
- ebook: High-Throughput Data Management in process development
- Whitepaper: Buying a digital informatics system for your R&D?
- Making cell culture models more physiologically relevant
- ebook: Why you need to digitally transform your R&D organisation