ebook: Why you need to digitally transform your R&D organisation
Despite many companies considering digital transformation a top priority, research shows that 70% of digital transformation initiatives fail. In this eBook, we explore why and how the right approach can see your organisation succeed.
In this ebook, we will discuss digital transformation and how IDBS has partnered with a variety of life science companies on their digital transformation journey. Over the last 15 years, the terms “digital strategy” and “digital transformation” have been trending, highlighting the interest levels in these two terms. Specifically, in the last five years, digital transformation has had a much bigger interest over digital strategy. The difference is rooted in the recognition that digital transformation is about more than technology. We must understand and map out processes and systems to be aligned with the business strategy; you should not try to build on poor foundations. Discover success stories from leading technology and business transformation organisations. It is not about data science and computational power but about ensuring your data is findable, accessible, interoperable, and re-usable, or FAIR.
Related content from this organisation
- ebook: High-Throughput Data Management in process development
- Whitepaper: Buying a digital informatics system for your R&D?
- Making cell culture models more physiologically relevant
- ebook: Why you need to digitally transform your R&D organisation
- Realise the true power of your online, atline and offline biologics data