Bio-Rad CFX96 Touch™ Real-Time PCR Detection System
The CFX96™ Optical Reaction Module converts the C1000 Touch™ Thermal Cycler chassis into the powerful and precise CFX96 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System…
This six-channel system combines advanced optical technology with precise thermal control to deliver sensitive, reliable detection. Quickly set up runs and monitor amplification traces in real time on the integrated LCD touch screen. With up to five-target detection, unsurpassed thermal cycler performance, unrivaled stand-alone functionality, and powerful yet easy-to-use software, the CFX96 Touch System is designed to advance your qPCR.
- Brochure: 1000-Series Thermal Cyclers
- Guide: Reagents Selection Guide
- Guide: Gene Expression Analysis Solution
- Flier: Advancing qPCR Together
- Guide: Instruction Manual
- Guide: Installation Quick Guide
- Guide: CFX Manager Quick Guide
Related content from this organisation
- Article: Understanding potency in cell and gene therapy development
- Article: Challenges in developing CAR T-cell therapies
- Video: Did you know that ddPCR technology offers lower variability for viral titer determination?
- Infographic: Detecting Mycoplasma contamination in your cell culture with confidence
- Antibody pipelines – the pharma perspective