Molecular Devices SpectraMax i3x® Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
The SpectraMax i3x Microplate Reader from Molecular Devices evolves with your future research needs and offers an unlimited breadth of applications…
A wealth of applications in one future-ready microplate reader
The SpectraMax i3x® Multi-Mode microplate reader measures spectral-based Absorbance, Fluorescence, and Luminescence with the added functionality of modular upgrades for Western Blot, and Imaging. You can also now expand your research capabilities to include flash-based assays with the new SpectraMax Injector Cartridge featuring SmartInject™ Technology.
Protect your initial investment – purchase a system with the flexibility to add novel detection capabilities as your research evolves, without the need for service engineers or costly system downtime. The SpectraMax i3x reader grows with you as you continue to advance your research, enabling you to unravel the mysteries of science by exploring cellular pathways and protein activation and expression in one system.
- Video: SpectraMax i3x Overview
- Brochure: SpectraMax i3x Multi-Mode Detection Platform
- SpectraMax® MiniMax™ 300 Imaging Cytometer
- ScanLater™ Western Blot Detection System
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices