Product hub: CD34+ haematopoietic stem cells: One cell type, multiple viable sources
Learn how you can mobilise CD34+ haematopoietic stem cells and how they can be isolated immediately after collection.
With the recent US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of bluebird bio’s Zynteglo, the first autologous CD34+ based gene therapy for beta thalassemia, haematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) are quickly taking centre stage for advanced therapeutics. BioIVT has more than 35 years’ experience as a biospecimen provider and can deliver the full potential of these cells, from optimal source material such as mobilised leukopaks, bone marrow aspirate and cord blood.
Related content from this organisation
- How to block trogocytosis and improve CAR T-cell therapy
- A “hot” issue: TGF -β and checkpoint inhibitor resistance
- Product hub: CD34+ haematopoietic stem cells: One cell type, multiple viable sources
- Whitepaper: Disease state primary cells bring verification and validation studies closer to real-world results
- Whitepaper: Isolation of tumour infiltrating lymphocytes from dissociated tumour cells