Product hub: Analyse nearly 100 cytokines using two cytokine panels
Cytokine multiplex assays allow researchers to measure multiple cytokines, chemokines and growth factors from one small sample.
Cytokines, chemokines and growth factors are key mediators of immune system function, capable of signalling through autocrine, paracrine and endocrine mechanisms. Their pleiotropic immunomodulatory properties allow these biomolecules to react to diverse stimuli and regulate the immune response, either promoting or inhibiting inflammation.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Solutions for your protein sample preparation workflow challenges
- Application note: How to improve glycoform and glycopeptide coverage for mucin preparations
- Product hub: Analyse nearly 100 cytokines using two cytokine panels
- Targeting phosphodiesterase 3A: discovery of a promising cancer therapy
- Screening for COVID-19 drugs