Application Note: Fluorescence Polarization based assay for rapid, precise, high-throughput measurement of IgG & Fc containing derivatives
The accurate, rapid and high-throughput measurement of IgG is essential in the development and manufacture of most therapeutic antibodies…
Monoclonal antibodies are becoming increasingly dominant in biopharmaceuticals, where a vast number of samples must be screened for the development of each potential therapeutic.
Here we report the development of a novel, rapid, and simple fluorescence polarization based assay for high-throughput titer measurement of IgG and Fc-containing derivatives. It uses fluorescently labeled protein G that binds IgG. Upon binding, the depolarization of emitted light decreases, this can be detected to report on the presence of IgG. The CLARIOstar®, PHERAstar® and POLARstar® exhibit excellent assay quality when used with the ValitaTITER assay, which enables a high-throughput, simple, precise method for quantification of IgG. Moreover, the assay can be performed using sample straight cell culture supernatant, which means there are no complex sample preparation steps.
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: Targeted protein degradation – next-generation therapeutics
- ebook: Binding kinetics in drug discovery
- Application note: Competitive high-throughput analysis of kinase inhibitor binding kinetics
- Product hub: High-throughput screening of cyclic peptide libraries for developing drugs to challenging targets
- Application note: Screening for optimal association and dissociation rates of ligands using a live cell binding assay