Technical note: 3D volumetric analysis of luminal spaces inside cysts or organoids
High-content assays using 3D objects, such as cysts or organoids, can be challenging from the perspectives of both image acquisition and image analysis.
In this technical note, we describe how to image and analyse epithelial Madin-Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cysts in 3D on the Operetta CLS high-content analysis system.
- How to reduce the loss of image resolution, as you image deeper into the sample
- How to increase throughput for 3D imaging through shorter exposure times
- How to enable 3D segmentation and analysis for your 3D high-content assays
- How to decrease the number of data transfer steps between software packages.
This technical note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!