Application Note: ATPlite assay performance in human primary cells
ATPliteTM and ATPlite 1step are robust, rapid, high-throughput luminescence assays used to assess a compound’s druggability.
One of the criteria for a compound to be considered druggable is the ability to cause or block a biological activity without toxic effects in an in vitro setting using primary human cells. As a read-out for compound-induced activity or toxicity, it is common to determine cell proliferation or cell death. Proliferation and cytotoxicity can be by looking at ATP levels in the cell.
See how ATPlite and ATPlite 1step serve as robust, rapid, high-throughput luminescence assays to quantitatively evaluate proliferation and cytotoxicity in culture human primary cells.
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Assays for protein degradation therapeutics to accelerate undruggable proteome discoveries
- Lab automation market set to increase at CAGR of seven percent
- Brochure: Biologics workflow solutions brochure
- Brochure: Viral research solutions