Application note: Integrated biologics – Enabling high-throughput drug discovery at Amgen with Thermo Fisher™ Platform for Science™ Software
Every day scientists are working to discover and develop new therapies and treatments to change the lives of patients suffering from serious and debilitating illnesses. Amgen Inc. has made it a priority to unlock the potential of biology to discover, develop, manufacture, and deliver innovative therapeutics to patients.
Amgen has partnered with Thermo Fisher Scientific to develop a comprehensive, highly integrated, biologics laboratory information management system (LIMS), high-throughput biologics (HTB) to accelerate generation of breakthrough large molecule therapeutics to transform the lives of patients.
With the increasing number of large molecules therapeutics in the pipeline, biopharmaceutical companies needed to change the way they discover and develop new treatments. Large molecule discovery and development is a complex series of interwoven cycles that span many teams within a research and development organisation. This type of complex process, combined with a substantial increase in the throughput of large molecule production processes and increasing molecular complexity, the amount of data produced and analysed has scaled at a very rapid pace, necessitating much improved LIMS.
Please complete the form below in order to download this application note:
Related content from this organisation
- Expert view: Three-dimensional cell cultures as predictive tools in early drug discovery
- Application Notes supplement 2018
- Application note: Sensitive fluorometric quantification of DNA in microplate format
- Application note: Integrated biologics – Enabling high-throughput drug discovery at Amgen with Thermo Fisher™ Platform for Science™ Software
- Application note: A complete next-generation sequencing workflow for circulating cell-free DNA isolation and analysis