eBook: Explore pathways like a pro
Scientists studying particular disease states often search cellular signaling pathways to gain insight into DNA, RNA, and protein function.
As scientists investigate various steps in cellular pathways, they utilize a variety of tools that facilitate their path to discovery. Investigating a cellular response can involve multiple approaches to gathering information: imaging, cell-based viability and proliferation assays, western blots, DNA quantitation and more. Often, multiple instrument platforms are needed to glean the necessary results, and several software packages may need to be learned in the process.
In this interactive e-book, Molecular Devices show how data for several related cellular parameters can be collected using a single instrument, the SpectraMax® i3x Multi-Mode Microplate Reader.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model