eBook: Explore pathways like a pro
Scientists studying particular disease states often search cellular signaling pathways to gain insight into DNA, RNA, and protein function.
As scientists investigate various steps in cellular pathways, they utilize a variety of tools that facilitate their path to discovery. Investigating a cellular response can involve multiple approaches to gathering information: imaging, cell-based viability and proliferation assays, western blots, DNA quantitation and more. Often, multiple instrument platforms are needed to glean the necessary results, and several software packages may need to be learned in the process.
In this interactive e-book, Molecular Devices show how data for several related cellular parameters can be collected using a single instrument, the SpectraMax® i3x Multi-Mode Microplate Reader.
Related content from this organisation
- Imaging In-Depth Focus 2020
- Drug Target Review – Issue 2 2020
- Application note: Measure cancer cell viability using a homogeneous, stable luminescence assay
- eBook: Streamline beer, wine, and food quality control and safety analyses
- Application note: Detect endotoxin with the PyroGene Recombinant Factor C Assay