eBook: Explore pathways like a pro
Scientists studying particular disease states often search cellular signaling pathways to gain insight into DNA, RNA, and protein function.
As scientists investigate various steps in cellular pathways, they utilize a variety of tools that facilitate their path to discovery. Investigating a cellular response can involve multiple approaches to gathering information: imaging, cell-based viability and proliferation assays, western blots, DNA quantitation and more. Often, multiple instrument platforms are needed to glean the necessary results, and several software packages may need to be learned in the process.
In this interactive e-book, Molecular Devices show how data for several related cellular parameters can be collected using a single instrument, the SpectraMax® i3x Multi-Mode Microplate Reader.
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices