Application note: qPCR to Measure Minute Volumes in High Throughput
Improve the reproducibility of the real-time results in 384 well format with the application of a qPCR using a pipetting robot & standardized sample setup.
Steadily-increasing sample volumes and new options for molecular biology experiments are changing the demands on quantitative real-time PCR. For these, the transition to the multi-well format with 384 samples opens up new application areas for gene expression, mutation analysis, and diagnostics.
Related content from this organisation
- Unlocking protein potential: liquid handling solutions for drug discovery
- Sample preparation automation in label-free compound profiling
- Scalable solutions for automated sample preparation in label-free compound profiling
- Application note: Automated NGS library preparation on CyBio FeliX
- Application note: qPCR to Measure Minute Volumes in High Throughput