Application note: qPCR to Measure Minute Volumes in High Throughput
Improve the reproducibility of the real-time results in 384 well format with the application of a qPCR using a pipetting robot & standardized sample setup.
Steadily-increasing sample volumes and new options for molecular biology experiments are changing the demands on quantitative real-time PCR. For these, the transition to the multi-well format with 384 samples opens up new application areas for gene expression, mutation analysis, and diagnostics.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Automated NGS library preparation on CyBio FeliX
- Application note: qPCR to Measure Minute Volumes in High Throughput
- Application note: Using SYPRO® Orange to Detect Protein Melting Temps
- Application note: Detection of Mastitis Pathogens in Raw Milk
- Application note: Automated DNA Extraction and Species Analysis