On-demand webinar: Exploring absorbance-based assay applications: From virus to cannabis research
Discover how absorbance detection works as well as different types of absorbance-based assay applications that scientists can utilise for their research.
Microplate readers with absorbance read capability are widely used in biological and chemical research, drug discovery and quality control.
In this webinar from Molecular Devices, you will learn how to:
• Understand absorbance detection
• Detect immunoglobulins (Ig) with ELISA
• Streamline analysis of beer and wine measuring absorbance
• Determine total aflatoxin in cannabis using ELISA
Related content from this organisation
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices
- Molecular Devices and HeartBeat.bio announce collaboration to automate and scale cardiac organoids for high-throughput screening in drug discovery