On-demand webinar: Exploring absorbance-based assay applications: From virus to cannabis research
Discover how absorbance detection works as well as different types of absorbance-based assay applications that scientists can utilise for their research.
Microplate readers with absorbance read capability are widely used in biological and chemical research, drug discovery and quality control.
In this webinar from Molecular Devices, you will learn how to:
• Understand absorbance detection
• Detect immunoglobulins (Ig) with ELISA
• Streamline analysis of beer and wine measuring absorbance
• Determine total aflatoxin in cannabis using ELISA
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model