On-demand webinar: Exploring absorbance-based assay applications: From virus to cannabis research
Discover how absorbance detection works as well as different types of absorbance-based assay applications that scientists can utilise for their research.
Microplate readers with absorbance read capability are widely used in biological and chemical research, drug discovery and quality control.
In this webinar from Molecular Devices, you will learn how to:
• Understand absorbance detection
• Detect immunoglobulins (Ig) with ELISA
• Streamline analysis of beer and wine measuring absorbance
• Determine total aflatoxin in cannabis using ELISA
Related content from this organisation
- ebook: Phenotypic screening with iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and neurons
- ebook: Eliminate 50/60 Hz line-frequency noise in less than one second
- Webinar: High-content analysis and phenotypic characterisation of 2D and 3D cellular models
- Application note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
- Video: Gain deeper insights into cellular 3D structures with water immersion objectives