ebook: Eliminate 50/60 Hz line-frequency noise in less than one second
A major challenge within electrophysiology labs is 50 or 60 Hz line frequency electrical noise, which can either distort or completely drown out biological signal.
Whilst various methods for tackling the problem of 50 or 60 Hz line frequency electrical noise exist, they are either slow and inefficient or run the risk of themselves distorting the data.
In this ebook, you’ll learn from Molecular Devices scientists how the HumSilencer feature within the Axon™ Digidata® 1550A/B Series Low-Noise Data Acquisition System provides a quick, adaptive method to remove excess noise across a range of electrophysiological applications, without distorting the data.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model