App note: Characterizing neurotoxin modulation of Nav1.5 channels
In this application note, you will learn how you can evaluate ion channel modulation by neurotoxins in a high-throughput setting…
Neurotoxins play a critical role in understanding ion channel structure and function. Since they are highly specific to their targets, neurotoxins as a group also possess huge potential as drug candidates for a multitude of ion channel therapeutic strategies. Historically, direct electrophysiological characterization of neurotoxins in a high-throughput manner has been challenging.
In this application note, you will learn how you can evaluate ion channel modulation by neurotoxins in a high-throughput setting using the IonWorks Barracuda® Plus Automated Patch Clamp System from Molecular Devices.
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model