Screening In-Depth Focus 2017
Included in this Screening In-Depth Focus: Phenotypic and target-based screening; Killing cancer cells using clinical drug resistance; Inflammatory biomarkers as a herbal anti-arthritic drug discovery tool…
- Phenotypic and target-based screening – complementary or competing?
Sheraz Gul, Fraunhofer-IME SP
- Using clinical drug resistance to kill cancer cells
Howard Fearnhead, NUI Galway and Sheraz Gul, Fraunhofer-IME SP
- Inflammatory biomarkers as a herbal anti-arthritic drug discovery tool
Mahfoozur Rahman, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences; Sarwar Beg, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Imran Kazmi, Glocal School of Pharmacy; Amita Verma, Shalom Institute of Health and Allied sciences; Firoz Anwar, King Abdulaziz University; Vikas Kumar, Shalom Institute of Health and Allied sciences
This Screening In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Fraunhofer-IME SP, GE Healthcare Ltd, Glocal School of Pharmacy, IntelliCyt Corporation, King Abdulaziz University, PerkinElmer, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Shalom Institute of Health and Allied sciences, Thermo Fisher Scientific, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences