Intellicyt® T Cell Activation Cell and Cytokine Profiling Kit
Multiplexed approach to measure T-cell activation, proliferation and quantify cytokine release in a single well
The T Cell Activation Cell and Cytokine Profiling Kit assesses the activation status of T cells while providing information about their health and their role in cytokine secretion. This one wash assay requires minimal hands on time and measures both cells and beads simultaneously to provide the following biological insights:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead cells by staining with a fluorescent membrane integrity dye
- Cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3+ T cells, CD3- non-T cells, CD4+ T helper cells, CD8+ T cytotoxic cells
- The T cell phenotypes are profiled for the expression of 3 activation markers, CD69 (early), CD25 (late), and HLA-DR (even later, with strong stimulation).
Optimised workflow enables the measurement of effector cytokines secreted by activated T cells, Th1 cytokine IFNγ/ multifunctional cytokine TNFα in the same assay well.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Addressing the challenges in biologics discovery with advanced flow cytometry
- Article: Immuno-oncology: Pushing the frontier of discovery through advanced high throughput flow cytometry
- Application note: A kinase inhibitor phenotypic screen using a multiplex T Cell activation assay
- Training and development in flow cytometry and other core technologies
- Expert view: Opportunities in flow cytometry