Tech note: Long term live cell imaging in a high-content system
Setting up live cell experiments can be challenging, as temperature, CO2 and evaporation need to be carefully controlled to ensure optimal cell growth conditions. In this technical note, we monitor evaporation rates, cell growth and morphology inside the temperature- and CO2-controlled live cell chamber of the Operetta CLS™ high-content analysis system and compare the results with those obtained using a humidity-controlled cell culture incubator.
Learn how you can:
- Perform successful five-day live cell imaging on Operetta CLS™ and Opera Phenix™ high-content systems.
- Avoid phototoxicity with gentle digital phase contrast imaging.
- Analyse cell growth and morphology on a single cell level without fluorescence staining.
This tech note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!