Tech note: Detection of immune checkpoint markers in peripheral blood mononuclear cell lysates with AlphaLISA
Quickly and easily quantitate immune checkpoint markers using a fraction of the sample volume required by traditional ELISAs…
In this technical note we show how AlphaLISA can be used to detect and quantify additional immune checkpoint molecules within the PBMC population with and without activation using Dynabeads ®
- The benefits of AlphaLISA over traditional ELISAs for the detection of immune checkpoint proteins, including a drastic reduction is sample consumption
- How ATPliteTM 1step can be used to quickly and easily assess cellular proliferation
- How the use of the two technologies together provides deeper insight into the mechanisms behind upregulation
This tech note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!