Application note: Rapidly isolate high-producing clones
Find out how to streamline Cell Line Development by identifying high-producing clones with monoclonality assurance in one day.
In the discovery and development of novel biopharmaceuticals (such as antibodies) for therapeutic use Cell Line Development is an integral process in the biomanufacturing of therapeutic proteins. Mammalian cells make ideal factories for protein production as they have similar molecular mechanisms to human cells for protein modifications such as glycosylation.
Related content from this organisation
- Which CHO cell is the right CHO cell?
- Expert view: How automation can improve cell stability and productivity in cell line development
- Case Study: Optimising upstream bioprocessing in cell line development
- ebook: Accelerating antibody discovery
- Application note: Reliable Single Cell Cloning with Advanced Microfluidic Dispensing