eBook: Acquire and Analyze 3D Cellular Images Like A Pro
This eBook highlights a selection of 3D cell model applications as well as Molecular Devices solutions for acquiring and visualizing quantitative data.
There is an increasing demand for drug discovery and development processes, screening campaigns, and environmental toxicity applications to use more predictive and physiologically-relevant three-dimensional (3D) cell models which better mimic in vivo environments than simpler 2D models.
Learn how to:
- Better investigate complex biology with 3D high-content imaging
- Implement models such as spheroids that more closely mimic in vivo environments
- Overcome challenging image acquisition and analysis workflows—dramatically reducing time to discovery.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure cancer cell viability using a homogeneous, stable luminescence assay
- eBook: Streamline beer, wine, and food quality control and safety analyses
- Application note: Detect endotoxin with the PyroGene Recombinant Factor C Assay
- Application note: Assess cell viability and proliferation with colorimetric readouts
- Application note: Streamline BCA-based protein quantitation on the SpectraMax iD5 reader