Application note: Reliable Single Cell Cloning with Advanced Microfluidic Dispensing
Posted: 24 October 2019 | Sphere Fluidics Ltd. | No comments yet
Find out how to accelerate and improve selective single cell cloning with advanced microfluidic dispensing.
Ensuring that biotherapeutics are derived from a single clonal source has been stipulated by the International Council for Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH) in order to ensure consistency and quality of production and to reduce population heterogeneity. Aligned with these requirements, the Cyto-Mine® Single Cell Analysis System has been specifically designed to safeguard monoclonality via accurate and reliable single cell dispensing.
To demonstrate the suitability of Cyto-Mine® as a tool for cloning cells, we conducted a study to examine the fidelity of Cyto-Mine’s advanced microfluidic dispensing technology.
Read the application note to learn how Cyto-Mine’s streamlined workflow offers:
- single cell visualisation providing evidence of monoclonality to support regulatory requirements.
- very high dispensing fidelity observed at ≥ 98.9% accuracy.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Fast-track antibody discovery: a high-throughput method for identifying and isolating rare secreting cells
- Application note: Streamlined genome engineering in picodroplets
- Which CHO cell is the right CHO cell?
- Expert view: How automation can improve cell stability and productivity in cell line development
- Case Study: Optimising upstream bioprocessing in cell line development
Assays, Drug Discovery Processes, Screening, Targets
Sphere Fluidics Ltd.