Application note: Detection of Mastitis Pathogens in Raw Milk
Detection of four pathogens of mastitis diseases using qTOWER³ in combination with extraction and detection systems for DNA diagnostics.
This application note describes a method for the detection of different pathogens with the Mastit 4C Kit by DNA Diagnostic on the qTOWER³ and proves its specificity.
Related content from this organisation
- Unlocking protein potential: liquid handling solutions for drug discovery
- Sample preparation automation in label-free compound profiling
- Scalable solutions for automated sample preparation in label-free compound profiling
- Application note: Automated NGS library preparation on CyBio FeliX
- Application note: qPCR to Measure Minute Volumes in High Throughput