ebook: Accelerating antibody discovery
Hybridoma-based antibody discovery: the challenges and how to overcome them using microfluidic picodroplet technology.
Monoclonal antibodies are the fastest growing class of biologic on the biotherapeutic market. With antibody-based therapeutics entering clinical studies and being approved faster than ever before their success is creating a large demand on biopharmaceutical companies to reduce the time it takes to bring new biologics to market.
Traditional methods, for screening large panels of cells used in antibody discovery during lead discovery are resource and labour-intensive requiring many different items of equipment for each step such as single-cell analysis, sorting, imaging, and dispensing into individual wells of microtiter plates. This creates major bottlenecks in finding lead candidates for progression to antibody optimisation and clinical candidate selection.
In this ebook you will learn how Cyto-Mine® helps to:
- address the time-consuming and labour-intensive nature of screening large cell populations.
- streamline the traditional multi-step process into one seamless, fully integrated 1-day workflow.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Streamlined genome engineering in picodroplets
- Which CHO cell is the right CHO cell?
- Expert view: How automation can improve cell stability and productivity in cell line development
- Case Study: Optimising upstream bioprocessing in cell line development
- ebook: Accelerating antibody discovery