Application note: Metagenomic analysis of the human microbiome
Isolate high-quality, inhibitor-free DNA and RNA from human stool and other sample types suitable for metagenomics sequencing.
Isolation of microbial DNA is a key prerequisite for determining the microbiome profile of each body habitat, but challenges remain in obtaining sufficient DNA quantities for accurate genomic inference of microbiome composition, and facilitating comparability of findings across sample types. The MagMAX Microbiome Ultra Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit isolates total nucleic acid from feces, urine, and saliva. Microbial diversity of each sample type was studied in depth by metagenomics sequencing. Learn more.
Related content from this organisation
- Video: ESHG 2019 conference discussion panel: automated sample preparation
- Video: Overview of the KingFisherTM instruments
- Application note: High-throughput pathogen detection using a novel MagMAX kit and OpenArray technology
- Video: Isolate Circulating tumor cells using the KingFisher
- Application note: Sensitive detection of viral nucleic acids