Application note: Metagenomic analysis of the human microbiome
Isolate high-quality, inhibitor-free DNA and RNA from human stool and other sample types suitable for metagenomics sequencing.
Isolation of microbial DNA is a key prerequisite for determining the microbiome profile of each body habitat, but challenges remain in obtaining sufficient DNA quantities for accurate genomic inference of microbiome composition, and facilitating comparability of findings across sample types. The MagMAX Microbiome Ultra Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit isolates total nucleic acid from feces, urine, and saliva. Microbial diversity of each sample type was studied in depth by metagenomics sequencing. Learn more.
Related content from this organisation
- Using integrative biophysical approaches to understand GPCR regulation by β-arrestins
- Synthetic biology is ready for the therapeutic limelight
- Advancing novel biotherapeutics based on synthetic biology
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Application note: Advancing CAR T-cell therapy with CTS TrueCut Cas9 Protein